Monday, September 15, 2008

CT Weblogs (My Opinion)

Recently, I read an article on Dow dropping 504 points, or 4.5%. I located this article from ctweblogs.com. Upon entering the site, I first noticed how it was laid out. I liked how it had the most recent posts listed right down the middle of the page. I also liked how the goal of the website was stated in the upper right-hand corner of the page. I think it is important to know why someone would create a page such as this one. Underneath the goals of the site was a list of categories in which you could find specific articles. To me, this is an important aspect of any website, regardless of the theme. Being able to find articles on specific topics in one click is very convenient. I would say that I was pretty satisfied with the way the site was presented, and the content that it displayed was fairly interesting.

No comments: